Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Schedule of Prelim Exams

*Updated*
Hi. There seems to be some conflict of schedules with my Eng 1a and with their other subject. I'll check with Maam Marce tomorrow on the final scheds to follow. Ill keep you guys posted.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good day! Sorry for not updating the blog recently. I promise to overhaul this one with more features and will upload the photos as soon as I get hold of them. I've been busy with something else.
Anyway, I'll keep you guys updated after the prelim exams. By the way, here are the respective schedules and room assignments on some of my English classes.

Godbless and Goodluck!


July 17 (Thursday)

MC 4-- 5:30-6:30 PM--Room 314


July 18 (Friday)

English 1a--8:00-9:00 AM--Room 206 ( Conflict with NSTP 1)

English 1 -- 8:00-9:00 AM--Room 207

English 3--3:00-4:00 PM-- Room 309

*To be updated* Some of the other Communication subjects are yet to be finalized.

0 comments: