Friday, July 4, 2008

Welcome all!

Welcome to the very first blog that I created for my English and Communication subjects. Its purpose is to use the web as a tool for education and discussion in lieu of the traditional ground for learning: the classrooms. This blog will be used on my classes in Lourdes College, since the practicality applies on the class suspensions this is an effective tool to make up for the meetings on class. Shall we get started then? ^_^

It's primary objective is to provide the students a venue for which they will be able to interact with one another, cultivate ideas, enhance their awareness on the English language developments, and forming bonds of friendship for which they can share their experiences and come up with new concepts. Being critical is necessary on commenting on certain topics of the blog, and it must have depth as well as humor.

As early as now, I congratulate you for finding my blog in this interlinking web of the chaos and information overload. I am currently looking for a time since I often get busy with something else rather than blogging.

SO, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS DON'T HESITATE TO EMAIL ME or better yet see me in person. The schedule of consultation is posted at the Arts and Sciences Office.

Once again, welcome!

1 comments:

kOkaii said...

hahaha.. nice one sir!! lols